Teaching Opportunities in Ethiopia, South Sudan and Niger
We are recruiting passionate and experienced educators who have graduate and terminal degrees to teach in Ethiopia, South Sudan, and Niger. Prospective Adjunct Faculty will be able to teach remotely from their respective countries.
We are looking for Adjunct Faculty for the following courses:
• Principles and Practices of Management.
• Fundamentals of Marketing and Sales.
• Tax and Company Law.
• Fundamental Principles of Business Law.
• Arts & Science of Business Negotiations.
• Arbitration and Mediation (ADR).
• Project Schedule Management.
• Project Cost and Quality Management.
• Project Communications and Stakeholder Management.
• Labour and Social Security Law.
• Accounting and Banking Law.
• Colonization and the Political Economy of Africa.
• Social Theory and other courses
A Master’s degree or doctoral degree with teaching and research experience in the related fields
Willingness to teach in a participatory learning environment and engage in research and supervise undergraduate projects.
Demonstrated capability in the use of technology for teaching and exhibiting a willingness to learn new technological tools.
Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Proficiency in French is an added advantage.
Exhibits familiarity with the liberal arts method of instruction or a willingness to learn the liberal arts culture of teaching and learning.
Industry experience is an advantage.
Prospective faculty should submit the following documents
A Cover letter.
A Curriculum Vitae
A two-page (maximum) statement of teaching philosophy
Name and contact addresses of three professional references, of whom at least two can directly attest to teaching and student counseling capabilities or potential.
Applications will be taken on a rolling basis. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview, and will be required to submit a sample course outline and simulate a class on the course outline to members of the A.D.U. community.